Discussion Group for Parents of Children 1 – 8 years
Parents, you’re not alone!
All parents can benefit from additional support. Halton Region is offering Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) free of charge to parents. The program is delivered by accredited Triple P practitioners.
What is a Triple P Discussion Group?
- A group course that helps parents tackle common parenting problems in one session
- A 2 hour session that uses video and discussion to give parents ideas about how they can address specific issues in their family
- Take home workbook with simple exercises and information
Topics for Discussion Include:
- Common forms of disobedience
- Why are children disobedient
- How to prevent disobedience
- Dearcroft Montessori School
- West Wind Montessori Junior High Building
- 1167 Lakeshore Rd. East.
- Oakville, ON
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- 9:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
To register please contact Shari Nelson at:
Everyday parenting support from a public nurse